Monday, May 23, 2011

Monday Soul Exploration



Photo credit
 15He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation. 16For by him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things were created through him and for him. 17And he is before all things, and in him all things hold together. 18And he is the head of the body, the church. He is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, that in everything he might be preeminent. - Colossians 1:15-18 ESV
Today I'm asking myself: "Does He, Christ, hold the preeminence in everything in my life?" Preeminence means to have first place. Dictionary.com defines preeminent as: "eminent above or before others; superior; surpassing." Christ holds first place everywhere else! But does He hold first place in your life? And not just in your life, but in each aspect of your life. Does He hold preeminence in my marriage? My finances? My time? My relationships? And if I can say no to any of those questions, what do I have to do to restore Him to His rightful place in each of those areas?


That's what I'm asking myself today. What about you? 


Love,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment