Tuesday, November 1, 2011

30 Days of Thankfulness: Day One

This month, I'm joining Rachel and Jessica at Young Homemakers for their 30 Days of Thankfulness for the month of November. I will try to post every day, but I can't promise because this month is promising to be crazy! I will certainly do as many days as possible though!

Today I'm grateful for the little life growing inside me. Conception is such a mystery. God is the Author of Life and He gives life when it's the right time (even though sometimes we wish it were sooner or later!). This little one is causing many changes inside me, some that are not particularly pleasant, but I am very grateful for the gift of this precious little one.

Source: imgfave.com via Cara on Pinterest


Praising and thanking God for this precious little one!
Love,
Anna

2 comments:

  1. Aww, what a sweet and precious thing to be thankful for! :) Congratulations! Life is such a beautiful thing. :) Thank you for joining, Anna, and I pray this is a blessed month for you. I also pray for this little one God is bringing to you and your husband and I pray God will give you a healthy pregnancy and delivery! :D

    God bless! :D
    ~Miss Rachel~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am visiting from 30 Days of Thankfulness. I am Rachel's Mom. What a wonderful thing to be thankful for. I remember being pregnant with my first... Rachel... what a blessed, life changing time. God Bless you, your hubby, and the baby.

    ReplyDelete