First the rules:
1.) You must post these rules
2.) Each person must post eleven things about them on their blog.
3.) Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
11 Things About Me
- I love dangly earrings
- I've never been that into the colour pink, but ever since we found out we're having a girl, I've gone pink crazy! Pink clothes, pink carseat, pink bedding, pink everything!
- Many of my friends are online friends.
- My favourite flower is a Gerbera daisy.
- I love spicy food and I love to try new foods. I really like Ethiopian food.
- Snow absolutely thrills me, so winter happens to be my favourite season.
- Growing up, my dad hated cats and I loved them, so I told him when I lived on my own I would have a cat or maybe even several. We would tease each other all the time. Well, then I married a cat-hater. I think one of the very first questions my dad asked Aaron was probably, "Do you hate cats?" and when he found out Aaron did, it was all downhill from there! Oh well, I suppose cats isn't a hill to die on, right?
- I volunteered at a crisis pregnancy center for 2 and 1/2 years and loved it.
- When I was younger, I wanted to live in Venice, Italy.
- When I was very little, I wanted to be a postal delivery person. I knew that from a Richard Scarry video.
- Right now, my favourite book is Timothy Keller's The Meaning of Marriage.
Questions for Me
- What is your favourite jewelry accessory? Why? I would have to say earrings. And as for the why, well, it's probably because they're the piece of jewelry I actually remember to put on in the morning.
- What is the best roller coaster you have ever ridden? Oh this one is easy. Aaron and I went to King's Island this fall and we rode several. I really enjoyed the Diamondback.
- How many years have you been a part of blogger? I've been on blogger since fall of 2009. I began using it for school assignments as part of a music class I was taking in college.
- If you have a college degree, what is it in? I'm working on my college degree. I've had a lot of things slow me down like getting married and getting pregnant! I began with a Music major and am now finishing up with a Humanities major.
- How many times have you watched the movie Finding Nemo? I believe three times. Aaron introduced me to the movie and I thought it was adorable. I picked it on my birthday last year as something I wanted to watch.
- What is your favourite Bible character? Why? I would have to say Anna, not only because she and I share the same name, but mainly because of her devotion to the Lord. There are only a few verses in the Bible that talk about her, but I read them and just desire to be like her.
- What is your favourite season? Ha! I answered this one above! Winter is my favourite season, cold, snowy winter.
- What is the most disgusting thing you have ever eaten? Horseradish. Bleh, it's disgusting.
- What is one of your new year resolutions? To get to bed at a decent hour! If I go to bed really late it's hard for me to get up in the morning and then the whole day tends to be lazy and I get nothing done.
- How fast can you say "Peter Piper Picked a Pepper"? I can do it fast about twice without messing up, and then on the third try it all falls apart.
- Will you pass this award on to other bloggers? Yes I will!
- When did you become a believer?
- What has been a very influential book in your spiritual walk? How?
- What is your favourite store to shop at?
- Do you wear your hair up or down in general?
- What city would you like to live in?
- Who is one of your spiritual mentors?
- If someone gave you a large sum of money, what would you do with it?
- Are you a night person or a morning person?
- Starbucks or Caribou Coffee? Why?
- Do you enjoy long trips or dread them, whether in a car or a plane?
- What's your favourite genre of music?
Okay and here are the people I tag: