Hi, my name is Anna and this is my blog (in case your forgot who I was in my long silence). I hope I'm back, we'll see. If you follow my other blog (Young And Married ) you would know that we found out our baby is a girl, that we bought a house and we're in the process of packing so we can move! That's the gist of the silence. I thought I'd pop on and remind you all I'm still alive with a little link love!
- Now I'm not going to be a mother of boys, but I thought this was a great post so I thought I'd share. the world needs more good men.
-I'll Never Be The Same - Great post from my sister about coming back from St. Petersburg. Those eyes! That child is quite haunting if you ask me.
-A Letter To My Children About Marriage - This was good regardless of whether you are married or not. I know I needed to read that reminder.
- This sweet post about things Natalie wants to do with her future husband. Also, this one on being a lady, this one on guarding your heart and this funny video. (I agree with Natalie about Twilight though.)
- This rather hilarious video about singing at the drive thru. And this sad and funny video about the state of our universities and the lack of education.
- Natalie again! I Want To Marry a Man Who....
- Thought provoking post about media choices - Glee and Other Media Choices
- Who Will Swaddle Me? - sweet post. I can't help but smile at that baby!
- And last a silly video about homeschooling your baby.