Friday, June 17, 2011

Fill in The Blank Friday

Credit


1. The last movie I saw was Kung Fu Panda 2. It had a lot of eastern mysticism/Buddhism throughout, but it was a really sweet adoption story. I cried at the end. 


2. I want to pass this test. I just need to take World Religions and get it over with.


3. Surprises are fun, but only if I have no idea about them beforehand. If I know something is a secret, it about kills me. My dad tells me it's for my good! 


4. The best accessory is jewelry, especially earrings.


5. My favourite warm drink is Pike's Place Roast at Starbucks. It's the perfect combination of strength, bitterness, and depth.


6. My favourite cold drink is a Mocha Coconut Frappucino.


7. Currently loving the new Owl City CD, All Things Bright and Beautiful and the beautiful weather that we've had for the past week. It's been lovely to have the windows open and hear the birdsong! I know Mocha loves it too.




(Questions originate from The Little Things We Do )


Love,
Anna

1 comment:

  1. I <3 you! Yay for coffee and you'll totally pass World Religions!

    ReplyDelete