Friday, June 24, 2011

Fill-in-the-Blank-Friday

Credit

1. The last thing I ate was a chocolate chip muffin and a banana for breakfast.

2.  The next thing I'd like to eat is Skyline chili!! Yum yum.

3. The best things in life take work. Relationships with God, your spouse, your family and your friends are the very best things in life and they don't thrive without purposeful action towards their growth and life.

4. Something that makes me supremely and utterly happy is being with my husband. It makes me happy to just be in the room with him, even happier when he's next to me, and most happiest when we're touching. 

5. Sports are enjoyable for some, but not for me. Personally, I feel like watching them are a waste of time but that's just because I don't really find it enjoyable. I went to a baseball game with Aaron the other night for his birthday, and I found it enjoyable to be with him but I wasn't there for baseball's sake! 

6. I miss my family! All thirteen of them. I love them all so very much!

7. Right now I am excited for this weekend! First and foremost, I get to be with my dear darling husband (that was for you, Rog!) and secondly I get to see some wonderful friends and spend good time with them. (More on that next week including pictures!)

Have a good weekend and spend some time today marveling on how much God has given you that you don't deserve, considering that the only thing you deserve is death in hell. Kind of puts things in perspective, doesn't it?

Love,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment