Saturday, July 23, 2011
Fill in The Blank Friday (a little late)
1. One of my happiest moments ever was the happiness when Aaron and Amber and I surprised all my siblings yesterday by coming to visit for a week! It was so wonderful and I am so very happy to be with them right now!
2. Summer is wedding season and weddings are beautiful, because they are a picture of Christ and the church. It's so solemn and joyful all in one setting.
3. This summer has been crazy hot. The heat index every day for the past couple weeks has been above 100. But I'm enjoying the pool in our apartment complex!
4. My summer food of choice has been raspberries! They're so sweet and really good for you. I have been eating a lot of fruit this summer though, and recently I discovered that I liked honeydew melon. They're so good!
5. My summer uniform has been cotton dresses! Dresses are so feminine and they're so light and comfy in the hot weather.
6. If I could spend the entire summer in one location it would be Colorado Springs, Colorado. More specifically, Manitou Springs, Colorado. The weather is so lovely there! In the morning, the weather is cool and even though it might get hot during the day, it always cools off in the evening. You can be outside in the morning and be comfortable and you can eat dinner outside and it's lovely.
7. My summer anthem is "Planting Trees" by Andrew Peterson or "Magic Hour" by Andrew Peterson.
I'm sorry I was late, we were driving all day Friday to surprise my family and I didn't want to alert them that we were on the road!