I am 21 now. How strange is that? I remember when 21 seemed old, like once you were 21 you couldn't relate to those who were younger. And yet, I feel no older than I was when I was 16, 17, 18... I decided that I would write out some goals that I have for my 22nd year. I have 21 items here so far, but I may add more as time goes on as things come to my mind. I'll let you know when I complete each one! By the way, these aren't in any specific order.
- Workout consistently for 30 days (and more!)
- Read The Imitation of Christ by Thomas a Kempis
- Memorize Psalm 18
- Begin a Bible study on Skype.
- Finish my last CLEPs and DSSTs.
- Save money to go visit my grandparents in Denver, Colorado.
- Fast for a week.
- Go to a concert
- Begin a Bible study for girls at my church.
- Learn how to swing dance with Aaron.
- Do 100 consecutive pushups.
- Learn how to take better pictures with my Nikon D90x
- Learn the solo violin part for Vivaldi's Four Seasons.
- Donate my hair to Locks of Love.
- Memorize more of Romans.
- Run in a 5K.
- Become a sidewalk counselor outside an abortion clinic.
Pull an all-nighter just because.
- Become a more submissive wife.
- Never speak negatively about Aaron.
I pulled the all-nighter the night of my birthday. Aaron and I went to Starbucks to drink some caffeine to help us with our whole night and I walked right up to the register and said, "A Venti cinnamon dulce with two extra shots please!" The look on the barista's face was so funny! She asked, "What are you two up to?" So we told her our plans and she gave me my drink for free! Aaron and I had a good time and got to know each other even better. We ended the loooong night with watching Fireproof again. It's such a good movie. We'll see how I do with all the rest!