Friday, September 16, 2011

Fill in The Blank Friday



1. You should always take time to smile, especially when you're in public. People now just pretend like the person walking towards them in the aisle at the grocery store doesn't exist by not making eye contact. Keep your head up, look people in the eye and smile at them! You never know how you might bless someone with a smile.


2. The joy that comes through, from and because of Jesus Christ makes the world a happier place to be.


3. I can hardly wait for tonight when my Grandma and Aunt Jean arrive to spend the weekend with Aaron and I!


4. Sunday is my favourite day of the week.


5. Something totally dumb and ridiculous that I love is sparkles!! Sparkly nail polish, sparkly eye makeup, sparkly shoes, sparkly shirts, sparkly jeans, sparkly dresses, sparkly jewelry, sparkly hair things and sparkly eyes.


6. If I could, I would visit my family every weekend! I miss them a lot.


7. I rather like the peanut butter fudge that Megan sent me in the mail. Yum yum!


Love,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment