Friday, September 23, 2011

Fill in The Blank Friday


1. The best thing I did all week was spend time with my husband! But you know, I think that's what I would say everytime I was asked that question...


2. Listening to quartet music makes me super happy.


3. Pets are adorable, quirky and sometimes irritating. Like when everytime you shower, your dog decides that's the best time to leave gifts on the carpet.


4. God's presence is the best thing about my life.


5. With the cooler weather I am looking forward to fuzzy sweaters, warm cider, cozy feelings in your tummy, colourful scarves, pretty leaves, morning mist, candles in the evening, and finally Christmas!


6. Something that's on my wish list right now is a pair of grey dressy pants. I found the perfect pair at Maurices, I'm just debating whether I should get them or not. We'll see.


7. This weekend I am going to attend a membership class on Saturday for our church with Aaron, go to Bible study with Aaron on Saturday evening and church on Sunday morning, but other than that spend as much time as possible with Aaron!


I hope you all have a great weekend! Enjoy the nice weather before it gets cold enough that you need a coat outside. Remember to keep a heavenly perspective on everything!
Love,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment