Sunday, August 7, 2011

Fill in The Blank Friday (even later than before!)


I know it's not Friday anymore, but I'm trying to catch up here so that my dear readers didn't think I fell off the face of the earth! So here we are:

1. My go-to outfit for a dress-up occasion like a wedding is a "little black dress". Something comfy but classy and definitely fancy enough for a wedding. At the moment, I have two dresses that fit that description. I wore one of them to church this morning! 

2. This week has been  a week of catching up! It seems like forever since I've been in routine, but in reality, Aaron and I were only out of town for a week. I think I'm back, but I do have a friend arriving tomorrow so that could throw me off again, we shall see!

3. When it's dinnertime and I'm feeling lazy, I'll usually eat a fruit smoothie. We always have fruit on hand and they're so yummy and cooling and sweet! Aaron likes them too, but he also wants some kind of meat. He's a meat and potatoes kind of guy!


4. My favourite pair of shoes is my sparkly Converse ballet flats! I even wore them at my wedding. They're so comfy but they make me want to dance and make me feel happy inside!


5. A random item that I own that is unnecessary, but I could never part with is my journal. In it, I write my deepest thoughts and emotions, my prayers and yearnings. It's my relationship with God on paper. It's very encouraging to read back through the past and see how God has answered prayer, how He has grown me and changed me more like His image, and also to see my weaknesses. Journal-keeping is definitely a skill I would encourage in any believer!


6. My favourite person is my husband! I love him so very much and fall more and more in love with him every single day! 


Love,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment