1. Two posts at the same blog from my friend Kathryn. Here and especially here. I found the second post to be very good and convicting. I hope both do you good as well! I always appreciate Kathryn's open, honest, humble, sweet and encouraging words.
2. I really liked the quote here at resting, resting. Who are we looking to for our assurance?
3. As usual, Sarah at Ampersand Photography had a really good post about what weekends are for. You can find it here.
4. And a little comic relief: this video, called "Fork Control" about the ridiculousness of gun control in our country.
5. A reminder in perspective: What are we truly living for? Are we aiming for heaven or is our gaze earthly? You can find that here.
6. This post of exciting news for a former orphan coming home to his parents! Aaron and I so wished that we could have been there to greet Samuel and Jamie coming home from Moscow!
7. This exciting blog that my mom is now writing! I really miss her wisdom on a day-to-day basis, and now the whole online world can benefit from her little nuggets! Please read and follow her blog. She takes beautiful photos on top of her insights.
I think I'm getting into the swing of things! Hopefully, more to come.