|Design on our wedding program done by graphic designer Eric West.|
- I wrote this post on the blog I share with Aaron: It's Worth The Wait .
- I read this article and was literally thinking "YES! YES! YES!" the whole time I was reading. Natalie is so spot-on and it's such a great reminder for all of us. My mom calls the desire gone bad idea, "a desire becomes a demand" and that's when your desire becomes a sin. Here is that article.
- Check out this post on my mom's blog. I love the looks on both my sister's faces! I miss those two cuties a whole bunch.
- I know I already wrote a post about my sister, but here is another plug for her new blog. You can find her blog here. She's been faithful at keeping it updated so far!
- I have been on a Steven Sharp Nelson/Jon Schmidt/the Piano Guys listening rampage! Right now, my two favourites are Moonlight and The Cello Song.
- This blog post by my friend Ruthiey was especially beautiful. I love the way she phrases things and the sweet and gentle way she treated the woman in the article was touching.
- And finally, this recipe for calzones was sooo yummy and really easy. Aaron and I have had these twice, both times making them together and we had a blast. They turned out really tasty too!