Tuesday, August 2, 2011

The Value of Marrying Young

Credit


While folding big piles of laundry from last week with my family, I listened to this 28 minute segment that was shared by a friend from Al Mohler. It's a snippet from a talk he did for teenagers and young adults shared on Focus on the Family radio. I agree 100% with all that Al Mohler shares about young people getting married young. So here it is! (I turned it off after Al Mohler finished talking because the rest wasn't helpful.)

The Value of Marrying Young

Love,
Anna

PS - I am terribly sorry about the long silence on my blog! Aaron and I were gone last week to surprise my family with a week-long visit. It was certainly wonderful, and you can read some about it on my family's blog! I will get things up and running again soon, no worries.

No comments:

Post a Comment