Tuesday, August 23, 2011

For Jaynie: Moonlight



I have been listening to this off and on for about a week now and I could not wait another day to post this for my beloved sister Jaynie. Enjoy!

I was able to speak with her on the phone this morning (which was her late afternoon) and that was really great. Hearing her voice and knowing she's okay and really enjoying where God has placed her was also very encouraging. I read my Daddy's post A sad part and a new beginning this morning to Aaron and it simply made me cry. To think of my precious Daddy feeling pain at leaving his daughter and also just missing my Daddy so much overwhelmed me! He writes so well and really conveyed the emotion of the goodbye. Please continue to pray for Jaynie, and also my Daddy and my brother Joe as they come home today!

Love,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment