Friday, August 26, 2011

Fill in The Blank Friday


1. One of life's most simple pleasures is a walk in the early morning coolness.


2. Unjust accusations and completely skewed thinking make me want to punch someone.


3. I like Rooibos Lemonade at Caribou Coffee because it's sweet and yet it has a bite to it!


4. Puce is a funny word.


5. If I had to choose one beauty product to use for the rest of eternity it would be anything with sparkles. I love sparkles!


6. I'm happy that God gives me second chances.


7. I would never want to forget who I was without Christ. I feel so in awe that He saved me out of all those millions of people He could have chosen, and not at all based on who I am, what I've done or who I'm going to be!


I'm sorry the blog has been rather silent this week. I shall be better next week!
Love,
Anna

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love sparkles. And #6 is sooo true.

    Really beautiful blog you have here! Love the bright colors!! Maybe you could come visit me too sometime.. 


    Have a nice day!




    __________________________________________
http://mustbeliberating.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete